Thursday, February 4, 2010

A NEW YEAR AND A NEW DAY - AND HOPEFULLY MORE POSTS!

OK. I am guilty.......of being seriously gone for a minute. I know, I am lacking and my writer's conscience has been biting me but I am going to get better. My problem is that I write on my desktop at home.By the time I get home most evenings I am one beat-up bipolar. Ain't no way I feel like writing. And so I don't.....but feel guilty for not doing so. (By now, my fairy blogfather, Max, has given up on asking when will he see a new post.) But I am going to be soon an owner of a laptop so I am going to appease my conscience (and my blogfather) by acting......and posting. So stay tuned, folks!

1 comment:

caribbean catholic said...

You know, my home PC crashed about a month ago.... why does it always take so long to fix these things.... anyhoo, I found that I am so inspired, although lacking in time, in the morning before work. I am so tired, like yourself at night. but we go on... right?